Mayco Stoneware Brush-On: Bright Blue Gloss 473ml
Mayco's Stoneware glazes are formulated to be friendly to the user in application and firing.
- Designed to fire to cone 6 (approx. 1230C)
- Successfully used at cone 10, oxidation or reduction
- Glazes will move to create interest and visual appeal without running off your ware and ruining your kiln shelves
- They work well with each and other Mayco glazes, providing endless opportunities to combine and layer to create intriguing visual effects
- Stoneware classic glazes offer the depth, sophistication and reliability to artists working from mid-range to high-fire temperatures. Many glazes will break over textures, revealing secondary colors and shades. Used alone, stoneware glazes produce beautiful color variations. One coat will allow the clay body to show through the glaze and two to three coats deeper the color. The choice of clay body, thickness of glaze application, firing process and temperature will affect the fired finish.