Zebrawood Carving Tools are a line combine stunning, handcrafted zebrawood handles with stainless steel, ultra-sharp carving blades that are sharper than any carving tool in existence! Requires much less force and leaves little to no debris/burrs in your carving! Two years in the making was worth the wait. We studied blade angle, blade thickness, blade width and much more. Each blade is wider at the exit than the entrance so there is less clogging.
Since our blades are 2 to 3 times sharper than ordinary loop tools you can carve faster with much less force and muscle fatigue. Use for carving, sgraffito, sculpting, scraping and more. We designed these tools to make carving much more enjoyable, while being able to produce a much smoother cut in the clay.
Pencil tools all come with a built-in stylus, a smoothing polytube, and a protective cap. Foam pencil grips are available for greater control or for grip capability with larger hands.
- "V" Tip Straight blade
- Zebrawood pencil carver
- For creating shallow, fine sgraffito lines
- Sgraffito or shallow carving
- Mishima, sculpting, scraping and more
- Easy depth control for really nice line work
- Both sides of the blade are the same
- Leave little to no burs or debris
- Carve faster and deeper if desired
- Can carve bone dry or leather hard clay
- Adjustable blade angle
- 5.5" long pencil-type handle
- Comfortable foam grip reduces fatigue
- Beautiful hardwood built-in stylus
- Self-sharpening stainless steel blades
- Spare blade sets are available for purchase
- Use all appropriate safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Woodgrain and foam grip colors may vary