Mayco Stoneware Brush-On: Landslide 473ml
- Cone 6: Landslide is a soft matte, rich brown glaze that will pool dark and glossy and break over texture.
- Cone 10: Colour variation increases, producing darker red/brown hues where thin/breaking and brighter orange and gold where thick/pooling.
- This glaze can be very mobile; Recede coats to avoid run off on vertical pieces and practice caution in combination.
- Not recommended for dinnerware due to surface durability.
- Also available in dry format 2SD188-5
Stoneware matte glazes range from solid shades to those that create interesting color variations as they move and break. Application thickness is the key to making mattes work for you. We recommend firing our matte glazes to cone 6 to produce a satin matte finish.