3 Sided Heated Chamber kiln
Due to their good price-performance ratio, the Nabertherm chamber kilns heated from three sides are suitable for use in schools, kindergartens or occupational therapy. The heating elements are protected in grooves.
These kilns are ideal for working temperatures between 900 °C and 1250 °C.
For an intensive, professional use, we recommend our five-side heated chamber kilns.
The dual-shell, back-ventilated housing keeps the housing temperature low. A semi-automatic air inlet flap is included with standard scope of delivery. After the drying phase in the heating program, the flap closes automatically at a chosen temperature. No base flap has to be closed manually. The controller can be removed from the door bracket for convenient operation.
Standard design N 140 E - N 280 E
- Heating elements protected in grooves
- Heating from three sides (both sides and floor)
- Scope of delivery includes 3 ceramic supports and lower shelf to protect the bottom insulation and for safe stacking of the kiln furniture
- Base included in scope of delivery
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
Options (see “Nabertherm Options”)
- Semi-automatic air inlet flap that can be closed in relation to the program
- Cooling fan for kilns up to 280 liters to reduce process times
- Door hinges on the left side
- Base in special height
- Base mounted on castors
- Observation hole in the kiln door (diameter 20 mm)
|Inner measures wxdxh||500x580x700 mm *)|
|Outer measures WxDxH||770x1130x1570 mm|
|Currency||400 V / 50 Hz|
|Shelve size||550x410 mm|
*) Collar height minus 110 mm, collar with minus 50 mm
- microprocessor-controlled controller with Touchscreen
- real-time clock for delayed start
- 4 segments (heating/hold/cooling)
- 5 programs storable
- parameters in steps of 1°C or 1 min. adjustable
- program name freely choosable
- displays firing status
- error messages in plain text
- operation and input by Touchscreen
- display actual heating power in percent
- kWh-consumption counter
- controller lock
- USB-interface for process documentation, etc.
- WiFi function for monitoring the firing process on mobile devices
The set includes:
1 pc. Chamber / Frontloading kiln N 210E
1 pc. Electronic controller B500 (5 programs storable, USB-interface for documentation, very easy operability)
First picture shows same constructed, but bigger N 210E