Nabertherm Top 190 Kiln with B500 Controller
The attractive design, low weight, and unbeatable price-performance ratio are just a few of the advantages of our top loaders. These models always deliver perfect firing results and are the right choice for hobby potters and workshops.
The particularly energy-saving refractory insulation and energy efficient backing insulation ensure that a maximum temperature of 1320 °C is reached with low electrical connected loads.
These top loaders are ideal for working temperatures between 900 °C and 1230 °C. For intensive professional use, we recommend our rectangular top loaders or chamber kilns with heating from five sides.
Kiln furniture £229.20 +VAT - Comprises of 5 x 520 diameter 15mm thick shelf, 9 x 50mm prop, 9 x 100mm prop.
T.max. 1320°C - 11 kW
Top 190 available for 3-phases of single phase
- Heating elements protected in grooves, heating from all around
- Two-layer refractory insulation and energy saving backing insulation
- Thermocouple protected in the kiln wall
- Sturdy, locking castors for easy movement of the kiln
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions