Nabertherm Top 45/L Eco Kiln with C540 Controller
Plug & Go Kiln - 13 Amps
Plug &Go Kilns operate off a standard UK domestic 3 pin socket, no special wiring is needed making them easy to site and cheap to run; they are ideal for home use, for hobby and for professional potters producing small items and jewellery.
- power supply: 13amp 3pin plug
- Capacity: 45 litres
- Maximum operating temperature: 1280 (cone 10)
- Insulation materials rated to 1320°C
- Controller: C540 10 programs, 20 segments
- Adjustable air inlet for clean chamber atmosphere
- Low noise operation with solid state relays
The attractive design, low weight, and unbeatable price-performance ratio are just a few of the advantages of our top loaders. These models always deliver perfect firing results and are the right choice for hobby potters and workshops.
The particularly energy-saving refractory insulation and energy efficient backing insulation ensure that a maximum temperature of 1320 °C is reached with low electrical connected loads.
These top loaders are ideal for working temperatures between 900 °C and 1230 °C. For intensive professional use, we recommend our rectangular top loaders or chamber kilns with heating from five sides.
Internal Dimentions 410mm Diameter x 340mm Height
Volume 45 L
Outer Dimentions 600mm W x 890mm D x 730mm H
2.9KW 1 Single Phase
Standard design:Heating elements protected in grooves, heating from all around
- Two-layer refractory insulation and energy saving backing insulation
- Thermocouple protected in the kiln wall
- Sturdy, locking castors for easy movement of the kiln
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions