Nabertherm Top 80/L Eco Kiln with B500 Controller
Nabertherm Top 80 Kiln with B500 Controller
The attractive design, low weight, and unbeatable price-performance ratio are just a few of the advantages of our top loaders. These models always deliver perfect firing results and are the right choice for hobby potters and workshops.
The particularly energy-saving refractory insulation and energy efficient backing insulation ensure that a maximum temperature of 1320 °C is reached with low electrical connected loads.
These top loaders are ideal for working temperatures between 900 °C and 1230 °C. For intensive professional use, we recommend our rectangular top loaders or chamber kilns with heating from five sides.
- Heating elements protected in grooves, heating from all around
- Two-layer refractory insulation and energy saving backing insulation
- Thermocouple protected in the kiln wall
- Sturdy, locking castors for easy movement of the kiln
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instruction.